Study Hall
Study Hall
Study Hall
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Study Hall

(Aide aux devoirs)

AccueilDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre 14 couverts – ...
339 € 622 €
Voir le deal

Rédaction

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Lysias1148

Lysias1148

Rédaction Empty
MessageSujet: Rédaction   Rédaction Icon_minitimeMar 11 Mai - 23:05

Bonjour, pourrais-tu corriger ma rédacton s'il te plaît Doudou:

How important is nature in your life?

Nowadays, hot topics highlight damages Human has done to Nature. Globalization and non-governmental associations such as GreenPeace, compel countries to realize how important environment is. Although nature has never hold an important place in my life, I realize more and more the part it takes in my everyday’s activities.

Since I was a child, scarcely had I become aware of nature. My cultural identity as well as my education must be the main reason of my unconscious behaviours towards environment. I didn’t mind while associations stroke against deforestation or pollution.

However, I become all the more aware of nature since I have grown up in a critical century where “green tendencies”, ecological measures… are several of the most eminent issues. I try to change my way of leaving, whether it is relating to saving resources such as water, electricity, or preserving Earth avoiding throwing papers on the ground.

Furthermore, in my way of thinking, we owe everything to nature, without which we would never have managed to survive, or even born. Nature has to be pondered in most of my decision, had I want my children to live properly. Kant, a famous philosopher, had underlined the fact that whether I want my acts to be moral, it should have no consequences, even if everyone applies it.

Last but not least, development of consumer societies to the detriment of nature disturb me intensely all the more reasons that leaders put it way, which put in jeopardy our Home. For instance, America has denied ratifying the Kyoto protocol which has been signed by more than 50 countries. Moreover, this is not only human, but also thousands of species that are threaten to death (menace de mort).

To put it in a nutshell, nature take an even more part in my life since I have become aware of the prejudiced I have done while little. This is a global issue which has to be tackle b everyone. An insignificant gesture may save Earth if applied by everyone. Similarly as Rome was not built in a day, nature need time to recover.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Doudou

Rédaction Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Rédaction   Rédaction Icon_minitimeMer 12 Mai - 9:33

Bonjour, Lysias.

How important is nature in your life?

Nowadays, hot topics highlight damages humans have done to nature. Globalization and non-governmental associations such as GreenPeace compel countries to realize how important the environment is. Although nature has never held an important place in my life, I realize more and more the part it plays in my everyday activities.

Since I was a child, I have been scarcely aware of nature. My cultural identity as well as my education must be the main reason for my unconscious behaviour towards the environment. I didn’t mind while associations stroke against deforestation or pollution. It didn't matter to me that organizations were fighting against deforestation and pollution.

However, I have become increasingly aware of nature since I have grown up at a critical period of time where “green tendencies” and ecological measures are among the most eminent issues of our times. I am trying to change my way of life by not squandering resources such as water and electricity, and by preserving the Earth with simple acts such as not throwing paper on the ground.

Furthermore, in my way of thinking, we owe everything to nature, without which we would never have managed to survive, or even be born. Nature has to be given consideration in most of my decisions if I want my children to live properly. Kant, a famous philosopher, had underlined the fact that if we want our acts to be moral, there should be no consequences, even if everyone applies it. ???

Last but not least, the development of consumer societies and their contribution to the detriment of nature disturbs me deeply all the more reasons that leaders put it way if for no other reason than that world leaders are ignoring the problem, which puts our homes in jeopardy. For instance, America has refused to ratify the Kyoto Protocol, which has been signed by more than 50 countries. Moreover, this is not only affecting human beings, but also thousands of species that are threatened with death.

To put it in a nutshell, nature occupies an even more important part of my life since I have become aware of the harm I have done in even the smallest activities.

This is a global issue which has to be tackled by everyone. An insignificant gesture may save the Earth if applied by everyone. Similarly, as Rome was not built in a day, nature needs time to recover.

Malgré toutes les petites modifications que j'ai faites, ta rédac est assez bien écrite. Mais en fin de compte, c'est pas mon avis qui compte. Bonne note !
Lysias1148

Lysias1148

Rédaction Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Rédaction   Rédaction Icon_minitimeMer 12 Mai - 14:03

Tout d'abord merci d'avoir corriger mes fautes! =)

Sinon pourriez-vous m'expliquer l'utilisation de whether en remplacement de if dans une phrase interrogative?

Citation :
Kant, a famous
philosopher, had underlined the fact that if we want our
acts to be moral, there
should be no consequences,
even if everyone applies it. ???

J'ai tenté de traduire une de ses phrases: "si on veut savoir si un acte est moralement bon, il faut penser comme si tout le monde devait l'appliquer, ça serait toujours vivable. Par exemple, si tout le monde se mettait à voler, ça ne serait plus vivable (insécurité...)" C'est pas exactement sa phrase mais c'est l'idée que je cherchais à matérialiser lol.
Doudou

Rédaction Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Rédaction   Rédaction Icon_minitimeMer 12 Mai - 14:54

"si on veut savoir si un acte est moralement bon, il faut penser comme si tout le monde devait l'appliquer, ça serait toujours vivable. Par exemple, si tout le monde se mettait à voler, ça ne serait plus vivable (insécurité...)"
If one wants to know whether (ou 'if') an act is morally good, one must imagine everyone doing it... it would be something one could live with. For example, if everybody started stealing, it would no longer be a viable situation (lack of security, etc.).

'if' et 'whether' sont synonymes, mais on peut pas les mettre toujours à la place l'une de l'autre.

En général, on le trouve en tête d'une subordonnée :

1. I'm leaving whether you like it or not!
2. Whether you like it or not, I'm leaving!

De plus, 'if' est utilisé plus fréquemment que 'whether'.

Lysias1148

Lysias1148

Rédaction Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Rédaction   Rédaction Icon_minitimeMer 12 Mai - 19:24

ok merci pour l'explication =)
Contenu sponsorisé

Rédaction Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Rédaction   Rédaction Icon_minitime

Rédaction