Study Hall
Study Hall
Study Hall
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Study Hall

(Aide aux devoirs)

AccueilDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Fnac : 2 Funko Pop achetées : le 3ème ...
Voir le deal

Rédaction

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Lysias1148

Lysias1148

Rédaction Empty
MessageSujet: Rédaction   Rédaction Icon_minitimeJeu 13 Mai - 5:40

Bonjour, pourriez-vous jeter un coup d'oeil sur ma rédaction s'il vous plaît:

In your opinion, how do
childhood memories influence an adult's life?

When it comes to telling stories, we always remember things of the past. "If only I could go back to my unconscious and peaceful childhood", do we wish deep down. Childhood memories do take an important part in an adult's life to the point of influencing his future. To what extent would it be so?

In my point of view, everyday of our life is engraved in our memory, even though some are hidden and unconscious. It is said that memories are part of our personality. Had we been traumatized by the pool, we would never go swimming without hesitation and high considerations beforehand, a hint of fear in the heart. Therefore, the famous psychoanalist Sigmund Freud, assert the fact that Childhood memories are the roots reasons of phobias and complexes.
Furthermore, memories are the very first memories we have, which are those we care the most. No matter what one may say, childhood is a crucial period of life, during which most os us are defenceless and gullible. Our bases, mentally as well as culturally are founded which implies us to stick to them in the future.
It is all the more significant since most plans and decisions we undertake during our life, are related to our former experiences. Let's take the exemple of education: Should we have a descent education, we would have an even more important tendancy for arts and museums. Consequently, habits that were learnt when we were a child, perpetuate as the time goes on. We would rather eat waffles in the morning, the same our mummy used to make, than cooked eggs.
However, it is proved that the more we think being free, the less we really are. Thus, it may sometimes occures that an adult act willingly, although he is actually indirectly compelled in his choices. That was the point of Freud's theory who had no doubt that childhood memories ruled our lives.

To conclude, childhood memories may indirectly lead our lives, without us noticing it. However, most of the time, we stick to our memories, which had become customs. That is because we want our life to be as careless as it used to be, that we act as we alwas did.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Doudou

Rédaction Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Rédaction   Rédaction Icon_minitimeSam 15 Mai - 17:18

Salut, Lysias. Rédaction 000203FA

When it comes to telling stories, we always remember things of the past. "If only I could go back to my ???unconscious??? and peaceful childhood", do we wish deep down. Childhood memories do play an important part in an adult's life to the point of influencing his future. To what extent would it be so?

In my point of view, every day of our lives is engraved in our memory, even though some are hidden and unconscious. It is said that memories are part of our personality. Were we not traumatized by swimming in a pool, we would never go swimming without hesitation and much consideration beforehand, and having a hint of fear in our heart. (Faut éviter les phrases trop longues : trops de mots, trop de fautes)

That is why the famous psychoanalist, Sigmund Freud, asserts the fact that childhood memories are at the root of phobias and complexes. Furthermore, childhood memories are the very first ones formed, and are those we care about the most.

No matter what one may say, childhood is a crucial period of life, during which most of us are defenceless and gullible. Our bases, mentally as well as culturally are founded which implies us to stick to them in the future. la version française, s'il te plaît

They are all the more significant since most of the plans and decisions we undertake during our lives are related to our former experiences. Let's take the example of education: Had we a decent education, we would have an even greater appreciation for the arts and for museums.

Consequently, habits that were learnt as a child, are perpetuated as we grow older. We would rather eat waffles in the morning, following our mummy's practice, than cooked eggs.

However, it has been proven that the more we think we are free, the less free we really are. Thus, it may sometimes appear that an adult is acting of his own free will, although he is actually and subconsciously compelled by his childhood choices. And that was the point of Freud's theory. He had no doubt that childhood memories rule our lives.

To conclude, childhood memories may indirectly influence the direction of our lives, without our even being aware of it. However, most of the time, we follow the patterns laid down by our memories, which eventually become habits. That is because we want our lives to be as carefree as they used to be, so we act as we alwas did.

Rédaction Sig

Dernière édition par Doudou le Sam 15 Mai - 20:13, édité 2 fois
Lysias1148

Lysias1148

Rédaction Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Rédaction   Rédaction Icon_minitimeSam 15 Mai - 18:54

Citation :
"If only I could go
back to my ???unconscious??? and peaceful childhood"

Souvent lorsqu'on regarde un enfant, on a ce sentiment qu'il vit, dans le sens où il ne connaît pas encore les tracas de la vie. En ce sens, on peut dire qu'il vit une vie inconsciente.

Citation :
Our
bases, mentally as well as culturally are founded which implies us to
stick to them in the future.
Bien souvent, ce qu'on acquière à l'enfance, c'est ce dont on s'attachera le plus durant notre vie. Tout comme lorsqu'on apprend une leçon, généralement le début est plus ancré dans notre mémoire que le milieu de la leçon.

Citation :
without our even being aware of it.
Intéressante structure: peut-on mettre "without us being"?
Doudou

Rédaction Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Rédaction   Rédaction Icon_minitimeSam 15 Mai - 20:22

Citation:
"If only I could go back to my ???unconscious??? and peaceful childhood"
If only I could go back to the simplicity and peacefulness of my childhood.

Citation:
Our bases, mentally as well as culturally are founded which implies us to stick to them in the future.
Both mentally and culturally, at the present and in the future, we are all anchored to the foundations laid in childhood.

Citation:
without our even being aware of it.
Oui, on peut dire également : "... without us even being aware of it."

Lysias1148

Lysias1148

Rédaction Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Rédaction   Rédaction Icon_minitimeLun 17 Mai - 2:24

Merci =)
Doudou

Rédaction Empty