Study Hall
Study Hall
Study Hall
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Study Hall

(Aide aux devoirs)

AccueilDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

Rédaction

2 participants
AuteurMessage
phil1988

Rédaction Empty
MessageSujet: Rédaction   Rédaction Icon_minitimeSam 27 Jan - 16:04

Coucou,

peut ton corriger ma rédaction s'il vous plais ? rendeer

For my part, I think that the most important cause of the increased use of online personal ads for dating is due that internet is more and more easy accessibility.

Internet provides means to meet people in such a way that timidity is removed.
First of all we can glance at profiles. Like this we can select categories which interest us. This way we can cross paths with somebody who have almost the same taste.

However I think that could be funny to meet someone who live in another country. When I would hear from him, he could makes me dream of his culture because I have a crave for discover the life of new people.

Nowadays, people stay for the most part in there apartment without go out. So instead of meet real people, they prefer to try to get along well with virtual persons.

Personally, I think date online is a good things. Indeed you can find someone who is searching guys almost like you.
However we must be suspicious of certain person who are ill-intentioned. Maybe you could cope with rapist who use chat to lure you into sexual activities with them.

Lastly I think that after some time we can expect we will find to love tkanks to internet.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Doudou

Rédaction Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Rédaction   Rédaction Icon_minitimeSam 27 Jan - 17:48

Bonjour, Phil.

As far as I'm concerned, I think that the most important cause of the increased use of online personal ads for dating is due to the Internet's increasingly easy accessibility. The Internet provides the means to meet people in such a way that timidity is removed.

First of all, we can glance at the profiles of people before we meet them. This way, we can select the categories of people which interest us, and therefore meet people who have almost the same tastes as ours.

However I think it would be a challenge to meet someone who lives in another country. Being contacted by him would make me dream of his culture because I have a real desire to discover the lifestyles of new people.

Nowadays, people stay home most of the time. They don't seem to have a desire go out. So instead of personally meeting people, they prefer the safety of online relationships.

Personally, I think online dating is a good thing. As a matter of fact you can find someone who is searching for someone just like you. However we must be wary of those whose intentions are less than honest. There's always the possibility of coming into contact with a rapist who uses chat roomsto lure people into sexual activities with them.

Lastly, I believe that eventually, we will find our soulmate, tkanks to the Internet.

VOCABULAIRE
increasingly :: de plus en plus
challenge :: défi
relationships :: relations, rapports
be wary of :: se méfier de
safety :: sécurité
eventually :: finalement
soulmate :: âme soeur

Voilà. Tous mes voeux pour une bonne note.

Ed
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Rédaction
Page 1 sur 1