Study Hall
Study Hall
Study Hall
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Study Hall

(Aide aux devoirs)

AccueilDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

aide pour corriger des fautes

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Ugg

aide pour corriger des fautes  Empty
MessageSujet: aide pour corriger des fautes    aide pour corriger des fautes  Icon_minitimeMer 26 Jan - 16:10

En fait, voilà , j’ai une rédac à faire et je voulais vou s demander si vous pouviez m’aider à corriger mes fautes. En gros, l’hisoire c’est que c’est deux gars qui se rencontrent vingt ans plus tard, aors que quand ils étaient jeunes, ils faisaient les pires exces… I was in holidays in Caraibes with my family to having a rest and enjoy my family that I have given up while a period because I had lots of works , and my company was full of works . I was in a restaurant when I notice a man who was staring at me . He was alone , and it seemsto me the same age of me . His face said me something, but I can’t remember who it was … He smile to me and he advanced toward me .
- Clark, don’t you recognize me ?
I was in profond reflexion while an instant to concentrate on who it was, and his face reappear ed suddenly to me : Oh, yeahh sure , dave, my pal , long time no see you . How the destin is good done . I didn’t expect to see you here!
Dave- Me too, I can’t believe my eyes when I see you just in front of me , I believe I was dream. This is your children?
_ Yea, my son Jake, hey Jake say hello, this is a friend, and my daughter Bethay, and this is my wife
Dave = (to the wife) nice to meet you lady
Dave = ( to the kids) Hey hunnies, they are really cute . Your son looks like to you , it seems you when you were younger ! This is incroyable
Clarks = Thanks you , don’t you want you go on this disucussion I other placee , we – ( they are going the conversation walking)
Dave= You have changed , as I can notice it . You seem responsible, and a real man on who you can cunt , a dad of family , you have even a wife and some kids ! Wahouu, it’s end the time where we did all the bullshit uninmaginable, and that we drink and have some drugs all the night . How is possible?
C = Indeed, like you can notice, I have ripen ( murir) and I realise that it lead nowhere to do what we did before, this is the youth, and who we could be cunt, but I kept some excellent memories, but at one moment of the life, you have to stop to live in the excess . However I have to confess you that it’s my wife and her love who have lots of changed me above all .Have you got some news of Adam, mumu, andcaroline
Dave = Adam has lost his parents, and he have some difficult to (remonter la pente)? :, I was with him the last week, mum died of overdose, and caroline get married
Clark = Oh my god, poor adam, I will visite him, does he live in the same place, oh mumu no, I can’t belive that, where is she entered, I will pay a tribute fo her, where is she entered ? I am glad for carline
Dave ) She is entered in the cimetiere Montparnasse, and yea , adam live in the same place .
Clarks = oh sad news… and you what did you do after all this years!
Dave = ah if you knew … I stayed always the same, I can’t control me., and the excess make me become at the same time alcoholic and drug addict . I am here cause there is the best centre of rehabilitation , and I decide to come her cause my girlfriends made me a dileme: either I have to change, either she would’t want of me . I am in permission of sortie of the centre cause I had lots of volition, and the results are very promisig, and I don’t feel the lack of drug of alcohol . I want to find a job, event if I am millionaire, to have the impress to ean myself my life, and also to pass the times.
Clarks : Ohhh, I am here to listen it, I congralutate you, I am passeby here ( je suis passé par là) , hang on, and I have a good news for you . I am a director of a company, and I can hire you with pleasure
Dave oh thank you dude, really, I dnt know how to dismiss you
Clark= this is avbsolutely normal, , I m dedicated for my friend..
Thanks to the help of Clark, dave manage to pull through ( s’en sortr
Merci d'avance!!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
JRB

JRB

MessageSujet: Re: aide pour corriger des fautes    aide pour corriger des fautes  Icon_minitimeJeu 27 Jan - 4:47

Bonjour,
Ugg a écrit:
En fait, voilà, j’ai une rédac à faire et je voulais vous demander si vous pouviez m’aider à corriger mes fautes. En gros, l’histoire c’est deux gars qui se rencontrent vingt ans plus tard, alors que, quand ils étaient jeunes, ils faisaient les pires excès…
I was in on holidays in the Caribbean with my family to having have a rest and enjoy my family. that I have given up I am afraid I had been neglecting them for a while a period because I had lots of work and my company was full of works very busy too. I was in a restaurant when I noticed a man who was staring at me. He was alone and it seemed to me he was the same age of as me. His face said reminded me something, but I can’t couldn't remember who it was … He smiled to me and he advanced toward came up to me .
- Clark, don’t you recognize me?

Bon, tu m'en vois désolé, j'arrête les frais avant de péter un câble !
Je pense que tu n'auras aucune difficulté à comprendre la raison qui m'amène à cesser là ma collaboration.
Bonne chance pour la suite.

I was in profond reflexion while an instant to concentrate on who it was, and his face reappear ed suddenly to me : Oh, yeahh sure , dave, my pal , long time no see you . How the destin is good done . I didn’t expect to see you here!
Dave- Me too, I can’t believe my eyes when I see you just in front of me , I believe I was dream. This is your children?
_ Yea, my son Jake, hey Jake say hello, this is a friend, and my daughter Bethay, and this is my wife
Dave = (to the wife) nice to meet you lady
Dave = ( to the kids) Hey hunnies, they are really cute . Your son looks like to you , it seems you when you were younger ! This is incroyable
Clarks = Thanks you , don’t you want you go on this disucussion I other placee , we – ( they are going the conversation walking)
Dave= You have changed , as I can notice it . You seem responsible, and a real man on who you can cunt , a dad of family , you have even a wife and some kids ! Wahouu, it’s end the time where we did all the bullshit uninmaginable, and that we drink and have some drugs all the night . How is possible?
C = Indeed, like you can notice, I have ripen ( murir) and I realise that it lead nowhere to do what we did before, this is the youth, and who we could be cunt, but I kept some excellent memories, but at one moment of the life, you have to stop to live in the excess . However I have to confess you that it’s my wife and her love who have lots of changed me above all .Have you got some news of Adam, mumu, andcaroline
Dave = Adam has lost his parents, and he have some difficult to (remonter la pente)? :, I was with him the last week, mum died of overdose, and caroline get married
Clark = Oh my god, poor adam, I will visite him, does he live in the same place, oh mumu no, I can’t belive that, where is she entered, I will pay a tribute fo her, where is she entered ? I am glad for carline
Dave ) She is entered in the cimetiere Montparnasse, and yea , adam live in the same place .
Clarks = oh sad news… and you what did you do after all this years!
Dave = ah if you knew … I stayed always the same, I can’t control me., and the excess make me become at the same time alcoholic and drug addict . I am here cause there is the best centre of rehabilitation , and I decide to come her cause my girlfriends made me a dileme: either I have to change, either she would’t want of me . I am in permission of sortie of the centre cause I had lots of volition, and the results are very promisig, and I don’t feel the lack of drug of alcohol . I want to find a job, event if I am millionaire, to have the impress to ean myself my life, and also to pass the times.
Clarks : Ohhh, I am here to listen it, I congralutate you, I am passeby here ( je suis passé par là) , hang on, and I have a good news for you . I am a director of a company, and I can hire you with pleasure
Dave oh thank you dude, really, I dnt know how to dismiss you
Clark= this is avbsolutely normal, , I m dedicated for my friend..
Thanks to the help of Clark, dave manage to pull through ( s’en sortr
Merci d'avance!!
Ugg

MessageSujet: Re: aide pour corriger des fautes    aide pour corriger des fautes  Icon_minitimeDim 30 Jan - 9:51

d'accord, merci quand même Wink
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: aide pour corriger des fautes    aide pour corriger des fautes  Icon_minitime

aide pour corriger des fautes
Page 1 sur 1