Study Hall
Study Hall
Study Hall
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Study Hall

(Aide aux devoirs)

AccueilDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre 14 couverts – ...
339 € 622 €
Voir le deal

Another correction

2 participants
AuteurMessage
phil1988

Another correction Empty
MessageSujet: Another correction   Another correction Icon_minitimeVen 3 Oct - 17:04

Hello Doudou how are you ? I hope you're fine !

Can you help me to corect very essay ? rendeer

It was 6.00 am when my alarm started to ring. This horrible sound completely freaks me out until I stop it.
I turn on the radio and I tried to wake up myself to dancing. That makes me happy but my pleasure suddenly stopped because my radio decided that It was time to give up the ghost. After 5 minutes of sadness I realized that I have to rush myself to get to work on time. I took my coffee on the go. At least I reached the train station but at the checkpoint I was totally scared to see that one person had been killed by a thug. Evil Is really every where !!
People were very impolite they stayed to watch the job of ambulance man. I was very mad at them by their attitude. But I was happy to see that the rescuer was marvellous bye the organisation. A huge helicopter land in front of the train station. I wouldn’t imagine the price of the bill. It’s certainly very expensive but the victim who seemed to be rich and peculiar was keen to go bye air. The rescuers should be very careful of the victim because people were very rude, they never stop to bother them but in spit of that the rescuers stayed polite. They where really handsome. I was so stun by this intervention that the dizzy that I’m forgot why I was there: go to work on time…
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Doudou

Another correction Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Another correction   Another correction Icon_minitimeVen 3 Oct - 17:14

Hello, Phil. I'm fine, thanks. Bon je m'en occupe un peu plus tard. Toi tu auras sans doute fait dodo pendant que pour moi ce sera toujours le soir. C'est qu'il y a un décalage horaire de 6 heures estivales entre nous. Laughing

Dernière édition par Doudou le Sam 4 Oct - 4:35, édité 1 fois
Doudou

Another correction Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Another correction   Another correction Icon_minitimeVen 3 Oct - 19:09

It was 6:00 in the morning (ou 6 a.m.) when my alarm started to ring. This horrible sound completely freaks me out until I make it stop. I turned on the radio and tried to wake myself up by dancing around the room. That made me happy, but my pleasure suddenly came to a stop because my radio decided that it was time to give up the ghost???. After 5 minutes of sadness, I realized that I'd have to rush myself to get to work on time. I drank my coffee on the go. At least I reached the train station on time, but at the checkpoint??? I was totally scared when I saw that someone had been killed by a thug and someone else had been hurt. Evil Is really everywhere!

People were very impolite, and they stayed to watch the EMT do his job. I was very mad at the onlookers because of their ghoulish attitude. But I was happy to see that the rescue operation was done in a marvelously organized way. A huge helicopter landed in front of the train station. You can imagine how much all of that must have cost. It had to be very expensive, but the victim who seemed to be rich and peculiar was keen to go by air. The rescuers had to be very careful in transporting the victim because people were very rude. They never stopped bothering them; but in spite of that, the rescuers never stopped being polite. They were really handsome???. I was so impressed by the entire rescue operation that I almost forgot why I was there: to get to work on time.

give up the ghost :: die
EMT :: emergency medical technician

Ed

Another correction Rescue
Contenu sponsorisé

Another correction Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Another correction   Another correction Icon_minitime

Another correction
Page 1 sur 1