Study Hall
Study Hall
Study Hall
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Study Hall

(Aide aux devoirs)

AccueilDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Besoin aide

AuteurMessage
Invité
Invité

Besoin aide Empty
MessageSujet: Besoin aide   Besoin aide Icon_minitimeSam 20 Sep - 8:07

Besoin aide,
CHOOSE ONE OF THE PHRASES FROM THE BOX TO WRITE IN THE GAPS IN THEIR CONVERSATION.:is there any, there are any , any white , any new , have some, some new, need some, some time, some old, take some, some of the things
Karen: and I can move in on SAturday. It's unfurnished, but the landlady says I can use (some of the thing) that are there at the moment. the people who are living there now are going back to New Zealand, and they can only (need some) of there things.
Mum: (there are any )furniture in the flat? I could let you (any white) of the things in our spare room, and from your old room, Do you need a bed?
Karen: I could use the futon from my old room.And I'll buy (some new) pillows....
Mum: We've got lots of pillows ! you don't need to buy (any new) ones.
Karen: But I'd like to , Mum. New pillows are so nice! I will (take some) things for the kitchen.
Mum: Well, you know I've got a cupboard full of pots and pans and bowls that I never use. Why don't you come round (tehre are any) and see if (have some) that you'd like to have?
Karen: Oh thanks, Mum! and have you got (there is) paint? some of the walls are a horrible colour!
Mum: I think we may have (have some) tins of paint in the shed . come and I have a look.
MERCIIIII
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Doudou

Besoin aide Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Besoin aide   Besoin aide Icon_minitimeSam 20 Sep - 17:39

CONVERSATION.:is there any, there are any , any white , any new , have some, some new, need some, some time, some old, take some, some of the things

Karen: And I can move in on SAturday. It's unfurnished, but the landlady says I can use (some of the things) that are there at the moment. The people who are living there now are going back to New Zealand, and they can only (take some) of their things.

Mum: (Is there any )furniture in the flat? I could let you (have some) of the things in our spare room, and from your old room, Do you need a bed?

Karen: I could use the futon from my old room. And I'll buy (some new) pillows....

Mum: We've got lots of pillows ! You don't need to buy (any new) ones.

Karen: But I'd like to , Mum. New pillows are so nice! I will (take some) things for the kitchen.

Mum: Well, you know I've got a cupboard full of pots and pans and bowls that I never use. Why don't you come round (some time) and see if (there are any) that you'd like to have?

Karen: Oh thanks, Mum! and have you got (any new) paint? Some of the walls are a horrible colour!

Mum: I think we may have (some new) tins of paint in the shed. Come and have a look.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Besoin aide
Page 1 sur 1