Study Hall
Study Hall
Study Hall
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Study Hall

(Aide aux devoirs)

AccueilDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Jeux, jouets et Lego : le deuxième à ...
Voir le deal

Description d'image

AuteurMessage
Invité
Invité

Description d'image Empty
MessageSujet: Description d'image   Description d'image Icon_minitimeMer 31 Jan - 6:47

Coucou Doudou,

Je suis revenue hier matin de mon voyage en Angleterre qui étais vraiment super ! J’ai visité beaucoup de musées et perfectionné mon anglais. J’ai visité le tate britain, mon professeur nous a donné comme exercice de choisir un tableau et d’en faire une description. J’espère que tu pourras corriger mes fautes.

Le tableau et le suivant :

Description d'image Lawinealpenhigm9

Ma description est la suivante :

An avalanche in the alps at summer painted by Philip James de Loutherbourg in 1803. In the foreground, three men and a dog on the mountain, are terrified by what it see. Indeed, in the second plan an avalanche is represented. In the third plan, the sky nuageu is represented, leaving apparaitre a sunbeam which clarifies the avalanche. The avalanche is thus highlighted and attracts the glance of the spectator. On the contrary, the mountain is dark what highlights the avalanche by a contrasting effect.
I chose this table because I was impressed by the light, the relief and the contrast which were represented by the painter. It is a table which attracts the glance by its depth and its colors.

Merci d'avance,

GROS BISOUS,

Camille
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Doudou

MessageSujet: Re: Description d'image   Description d'image Icon_minitimeMer 31 Jan - 8:45

Hi, Camille.

I think it's simply wonderful that you were able to travel to Great Britain and perfect your English. Mais qu'est-ce qu'un tate britain ? Je ne trouve pas ce mot dans les dicos.
"An Avalanche in the Alps" in summer, painted by Philip James de Loutherbourg in 1803. In the foreground, three men and a dog on a mountain are terrified by what they see. It happens that an avalanche is taking place in the background. Lastly, we see a sky overhung with clouds which allow a ray of sunlight to shine upon the avalanche. The avalanche is thus highlighted and attracts the spectator's attention. In contrast, the darkness of the mountain serves only to highlight the devastating effects of the avalanche.

I chose this tableau because I was impressed by the light, the relief and the contrast which were represented by the painter. It is a tableau which catches one's attention by its depth and its colors.

Tous mes voeux pour une bonne note.

Ed
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Description d'image   Description d'image Icon_minitimeMer 31 Jan - 10:24

Merci pour tout Doudou.

Le tate britain est un musée à londres regroupant pleins d'oeuvres de peintres.
J'aurais encore besoin de ton aide car j'ai écrit une lettre à ma famille d'accueil et j'aimerais que tu puisses me corriger mes fautes. Sa ferais vraiment mauvaise impression d'envoyer une lettre pleine de fautes!

Voici ma lettre:
Dear Mr. and Mrs. Stead,
I this letter for you writes to you thank for the excellent reception that you brought to me during my stay passed on your premise. I made a point of thanking you for all that you did for me like with my comrades. I do not dare you call because you know that I am not very strong in English and that is easier for me to write this letter to you. We left John under bad conditions since we have had a car accident, I would have liked that that this master key not like its and I am really sorry. I hope that the car could be repaired for arrived of the other pupils. Its did much sorrow to me that John returned to foot and I hope that all it passed well for him. Once again thank you for this pleasant stay passed on your premise, thanks to you I liked England much.
Thank you for all,
Camille
Merci d'avance, bisous Doudou!
Doudou

MessageSujet: Re: Description d'image   Description d'image Icon_minitimeMer 31 Jan - 15:12

Dear Mr. and Mrs. Stead,

This letter is a small token of my gratitude for the very warm welcome you gave me during my stay on your property. Indeed, you made me feel at home and treated me as if I were a close friend. I am reluctant to phone you because of my difficulty in expressing myself adequately in English; therefore, I am writing to you instead. Writing somehow seems easier than speaking.

Due to an unfortunate automobile accident, we left John in a rather unpleasant situation. I deeply regret that he had to return on foot and hope that he had no difficulty in doing so. I would have preferred that things had worked out differently. I hope the car will be repaired in time for the arrival of your new students. I offer you my sincerest apologies.

Once again, I thank you for a most pleasant stay. Because of your kindness, I can truly say that I now have nothing but the highest regard for your great nation.

With respect and affection,
Camille
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Description d'image   Description d'image Icon_minitime

Description d'image
Page 1 sur 1