Study Hall
Study Hall
Study Hall
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Study Hall

(Aide aux devoirs)

AccueilDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre 14 couverts – ...
339 € 622 €
Voir le deal

Rédaction [urgent]

2 participants
AuteurMessage
July94

July94

Rédaction [urgent] Empty
MessageSujet: Rédaction [urgent]   Rédaction [urgent] Icon_minitimeJeu 18 Jan - 14:40

Bonjour, alors voilà j'ai une rédaction pour demain. Je dois présenter un film que j'aie récemment vu au cinéma. Pourriez-vous me corriger, s'il vous plaît ? Merci beaucoup.

Je vous présente un film d'horreur que j'ai visionné il y a de cela quelques semaines. Il s'agit de " The Grudge 2 ". Produit en 2006 et sortie dans nos salles le 27 décembre 2006, ce film a été un succès dans le monde du film d'horreur et a été aussi populaire que son premier. Le réalisateur était Takashi Shizumi, un homme très connu dans les films comme celui-ci. Le scénario a été géré par le fantastique Takashi Shizumi lui-même et son acolyte Stephen Susco. Quant à la production, il a été remis à Takashige Ichise et Robert G.Tapert. Aubrey Davis, le rôle principal du film " The Grudge 2 " a été obtenu par Amber Tamblyn. Karen Davis a été joué par Sarah Michelle Gellar, Allison par Arielle Kebbel, Eason par Edison Chen, Lacey par Sarah Roemer, Kayako Saeki le fantôme principal de l'histoire par Takako Fuji, Jake par Matthew Knight, Miyuki par Misaki Uno, Vanessa par Teresa Palmer, et Toshio le fils de Kayako par Ohga Tanaka. Le film a duré environ 1h 42 min.
I present a film of horror to you which I viewed there is that a few weeks. It acts of "The Grudge 2". Product in 2006 and left in our rooms on December 27, 2006, this film was a success in the world of film of horror and was as popular as its first. The realizer was Takashi Shizumi, a man very known in films like this one. The scenario was managed by fantastic Takashi Shizumi itself and its assistant Stephen Susco. As for the production, it was given to Takashige Ichise and Robert G.Tapert. Aubrey Davis, the principal role of the film "The Grudge 2" was obtained by Amber Tamblyn. Karen Davis was played by Sarah Michelle Gellar, Allison by Arielle Kebbel, Eason by Edison Chen, Lacey by Sarah Roemer, Kayako Saeki the principal phantom of the history by Takako Fuji, Jake by Matthew Knight, Miyuki by Misaki Uno, Vanessa by Teresa Palmer, and Toshio the son of Kayako by Ohga Tanaka. The film lasted approximately 1h 42 min.

Ce film raconte l'histoire d'une malédiction propagée par une famille japonaise. Pour mieux comprendre la trame de l'histoire, il faut remonter au premier film de " The Grudge "... Dans ce qui paraîssait être une paisible maison de Tokyo se cachait l'un des fléaux les plus épouvantables qui soient. Quiconque franchissait le seuil de cette demeure était aussitôt frappé par une malédiction qui ne tardera pas à le tuer dans un sentiment de rage. Alors que le nombre de victimes augmentait, une jeune américaine, Karen Davis, se trouva brutalement confrontée à l'horreur de cette réalité. Pour elle, il n'était désormais plus temps d'ignorer ou de fuir les moments de frayeurs qui se passaient dans cette étrange maison. Arrivant à connaître le passé de la famille assasinée par le mari, Karen n'allait pas tarder à faire la rencontre de Kayako et de Toshio, les deux fantômes qui hantaient et tuaient les personnes franchissant le seuil de cette demeure. Karen supposant qu'il fallait brûler la maison pour atténuer la malédiction, provoqua un incendie. Elle fut blessée et emmenait à l'hôpital. Hélas, cette supposition étant complètement fausse... la malédiction n'avait plus aucune limite ! C'est là que commence " The Grudge 2 ". Aubrey apprit que sa soeur Karen était hospitalisée au Japon. Peu de temps après son arrivée à Tokyo, Aubrey fut avertie que sa soeur était devenue l'esclave de quelque chose d'invisible et de dangereux. De son côté, Allison étudiait dans une école internationale de Tokyo. Décidée à se faire bien voir des élèves les plus populaires de l'établissement, elle était prête à tout, y compris se rendre dans une mystérieuse maison incendiée, lieu de plusieurs meurtres inexpliqués et d'étranges disparitions... Jake, un garçon introverti, n'était pas heureux que son père veuf refassait sa vie avec Trish. Le fossé se creusa entre lui et les siens, mais aussi avec tous ses voisins qui semblaient avoir des comportements de plus en plus étranges... Tous n'auraient jamais pensé qu'ils allaient être confronté à une malédiction des plus terribles...
This film tells the history of a curse propagated by a Japanese family. For better including/understanding the screen of the history, it is necessary to go up with first film of "The Grudge"... In what paraîssait being a peaceful house of Tokyo hid one of the most terrible plagues which are. Whoever crossed the threshold of this residence was struck at once by a curse which will not be long in killing it in a feeling of rage. Whereas the number of victims increased, an American young person, Karen Davis, were brutally confronted with the horror of this reality. For it, it was not from now on any more time to be unaware of or flee the moments of frights which occurred in this strange house. Newcomer to know the past of the family assasinée by the husband, Karen was not going to be long in making the meeting of Kayako and Toshio, the two phantoms which haunted and killed the people crossing the threshold of this residence. Karen supposing that it was necessary to burn the house to attenuate the curse, caused a fire. It was wounded and took along to the hospital. Alas, this assumption being completely false... the curse did not have any more any limit! It is there that "The Grudge 2 starts". Aubrey learned that his/her Karen sister was hospitalized in Japan. Little time after its arrival in Tokyo, Aubrey was informed that his/her sister had become the slave of something of invisible and of dangerous. On its side, Allison studied in an international school of Tokyo. Decided to show itself well the most popular pupils of the establishment, it was ready with all, including going in a mysterious set fire to house, place of several unexplained murders and strange disappearances... Jake, an introverted boy, was not happy that his/her widowed father refassait his life with Trish. The ditch grew hollow between him and them his, but also with all its neighbors who seemed to have increasingly strange behaviors... All would never have thought that they were going to be confronted with a curse of most terrible...

En conclusion, j'ai complètement adoré ce film ! Les personnages sont si étranges et mystérieux enfin pour moi, c'est Kayako que je trouve vraiment intèressante ! L'actrice joue très bien son rôle. De plus, j'ai toujours adoré le Japon, leurs légendes et leurs cultures. Leurs superstitions et leurs légendes qui peuvent vous faire trembler de peur les nuits noires... J'ai regardé " The Grudge 2 " au cinéma car j'aime tout ce qui touche le Japon mais aussi car j'adore et j'aimerais toujours les films d'horreurs surtout ceux des japonais car ils sont vraiment des as, niveau frisson ! Enfin, je vous recommande d'aller le voir !
In conclusion, I completely adored this film! The characters are so strange and mysterious finally for me, it is Kayako which I find really intèressante! The actress plays her part very well. Moreover, I always adored Japan, their legends and their cultures. Their superstitions and their legends which can make you tremble fear the black nights... I looked at "The Grudge 2" with the cinema because I like all that touches Japan but also because I adore and I would always like films of horrors especially those of Japanese because they are really aces, level shiver! Lastly, I recommend to you to go to see it!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
July94

July94

Rédaction [urgent] Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Rédaction [urgent]   Rédaction [urgent] Icon_minitimeJeu 18 Jan - 14:48

Désolée pour le double-post mais je vous en supplie même si c'est long et que c'est pour demain matin, j'ai hyper besoin de cette correction ! silent

S'il vous plaît et merci d'avance !! I love you I love you
Doudou

Rédaction [urgent] Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Rédaction [urgent]   Rédaction [urgent] Icon_minitimeJeu 18 Jan - 19:23

To save time, I'm translating your French film review into English.

I'd like to acquaint you with a horror film I saw a few weeks ago. The name of the film is "The Grudge 2". Produced in 2006 and distributed to movie theaters on December 27th, this sequel has been a success in the world of horror films and is as popular as the original. The director was Takashi Shizumi, a man who is famous for films such as this one. The production of the film was handed to Takashige Ichise and Robert G. Tapert. Aubrey Davis, the main character in this film, was played by Amber Tamblyn. Karen Davis was played by Sarah Michelle Gellar, Allison by Arielle Kebbel, Eason, by Edison Chen, Lacy by Sarah Roemer, Kayako Saeki (the main ghost) by Takako Fuji, Jake by Matthew Knight, Miyuki by Misako Uno, Vanessa by Teresa Palmer, and Toshio (Kayako's son) by Ohga Tanaka. The film runs for about one hour and 42 minutes.

This film tells the story of a curse on a Japonese family. To better understand the story's plot, we have to take a look at the original film, "The Grudge". In what seemed to be a peaceful Tokyo house was hiding one of the most horrific curses possible. Whoever spent time in this house was struck down by the curse in a fit of rage. As the number of victims continued to rise, a young American by the name of Karen Davis came shockingly face to face with the horror of this reality. As far as she was concerned, it was no longer a question of ignoring or running away from the terrors taking place in this trange house. As she came to learn of the past of the family murdered by the husband, it didn't take long before Karen was to meet Kayako and Toshio, the two ghosts which haunted and killed anybody staying in the house.

Karen, who thought burning the house down would eliminate the curse, set it on fire. She was hurt and brought to the hospital. Alas, since her assumption was completely false, the curse grew only stronger. And that's where "The Grude 2" starts off. Aubrey learned that her sister Karen was in a Japanese hospital. She was warned that her sister had become a victim of something invisible and dangerous. Meanwhile, Allison was studying in an international school in Tokyo. Having made up her mind to attract the attention of the most popular students in the school, she was ready for anything, including going to a mysterious, burned-out house where several unexplained murders and disappearences had taken place.

Jake, an introverted boy, was happy that his widowed father was starting his life over with Trish. A gulf had formed between the father and his family as well as between all his neighbors, who viewed his behavior as increasingly bizarre. Not a single one of them would ever have dreamed that they would face one of the most terribe curses.

To sum up, I really loved this film! The characters were so strange and mysterious. Kayako is the one I found most interesting. This actress plays her role very well. Furthermore, I've always loved Japan because of their legends and their culture. Their superstitions and their folk tales are capable of making you tremble with fear on the darkest nights. I went to the movies to see "The Grudge 2" because I'm interested in everything that concerns Japan, and also because I love and will always love horror films, especially those made in Japan. The Japanese are the masters of the art of fright! I definitely recommend everyone go and see this film!

Dernière édition par le Ven 19 Jan - 15:34, édité 1 fois
July94

July94

Rédaction [urgent] Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Rédaction [urgent]   Rédaction [urgent] Icon_minitimeVen 19 Jan - 1:44

Merci Doudou I love you
Doudou

Rédaction [urgent] Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Rédaction [urgent]   Rédaction [urgent] Icon_minitimeVen 19 Jan - 15:35

De rien, July. C'est tout naturel. Merci de me tenir au courant de la note que tu vas avoir.

Ed
Contenu sponsorisé

Rédaction [urgent] Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Rédaction [urgent]   Rédaction [urgent] Icon_minitime

Rédaction [urgent]
Page 1 sur 1