Study Hall
Study Hall
Study Hall
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Study Hall

(Aide aux devoirs)

AccueilDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Mascarade ...
Voir le deal

traduction anglais -francais! help me

2 participants
AuteurMessage
ptitepitchou

traduction anglais -francais! help me Empty
MessageSujet: traduction anglais -francais! help me   traduction anglais -francais! help me Icon_minitimeDim 12 Nov - 5:43

pourriez vous m'aider a traduire ce texte en francais svp! merci d'avance

Every so often a man called for Sang, wanting to marry her. Sang usually didn't know these men. Sometimes she had never even heard of them. But they'd heard that she was pretty and smart and thirty and Bengali and still single, and so these men, most of whom also happened to be Bengali, would procure her number from someone who knew her parents, who, according to Sang, desperately wanted her to be married. According to Sang, these men always confused details when they spoke to her, saying they'd heard that she studied physics, when really it was philosophy, or that she'd graduated from Columbia, when really it was NYU, calling her Sangeeta, when really she went by Sang. They were impressed that she was getting her doctorate at Harvard, when really she'd dropped out of Harvard after a semester and was working part-time at a bookstore in the square.
Sang's housemates, Paul and Heather, could always tell when it was a prospective groom on the phone. "Oh.
Hi", Sang would say, sittingat the imitation-walnut kitchen table, rollingher eyes, coin-colored eyes that were sometimes green. She would slouch in her chair, looking bothered but resigned, as if a subway she were riding had halted between stations. To Paul's mild disappointment, Sang was never rude to these men. She listened as they explained the complicated, far-fetched connection between them, connections Paul vaguely envied in spite of the fact that he shared a house with Sang, and a kitchen, and a subscription to the Globe.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Doudou

MessageSujet: Re: traduction anglais -francais! help me   traduction anglais -francais! help me Icon_minitimeDim 12 Nov - 9:54

Bonjour, Ptitepitchou.

Pour ce qui est des trads anglais-français, je suis plutôt doué dans l'autre sens. Permets-moi de te réorienter vers deux autres sites excellents où tu pourras profiter de l'expertise de plusieurs individus talentueux à cet égard :

http://schoolangels.be
http://obahu.com/forum

Un petit conseil : On te demandera dans un premier temps une tentative personnelle quelque soit la qualité du résultat.

Désolé.

Ed

Dernière édition par le Lun 13 Nov - 14:29, édité 1 fois
ptitepitchou

MessageSujet: Re: traduction anglais -francais! help me   traduction anglais -francais! help me Icon_minitimeLun 13 Nov - 13:37

je te remercie pour les sites et merci quand méme d'avoir jetait un coup d'oeil!!
Doudou

MessageSujet: Re: traduction anglais -francais! help me   traduction anglais -francais! help me Icon_minitimeLun 13 Nov - 14:29

Je te demande pardon. J'ai mal orthographié le premier site : http://schoolangels.be
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: traduction anglais -francais! help me   traduction anglais -francais! help me Icon_minitime

traduction anglais -francais! help me
Page 1 sur 1