Study Hall
Study Hall
Study Hall
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Study Hall

(Aide aux devoirs)

AccueilDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Gigabyte Ecran PC Gamer 27″ LED M27Q (rev2.0) + Radeon RX 6950 ...
749 € 939 €
Voir le deal

vérification d'une rédaction

2 participants
AuteurMessage
phil1988

vérification d'une rédaction Empty
MessageSujet: vérification d'une rédaction   vérification d'une rédaction Icon_minitimeMar 31 Oct - 14:44

Salut, est ce quelqu'un peu vérifier ma rédaction:

For my part I'm mad about fantasy films. Ideed I'm fascinated about new technologies, so through those movies I can imagine how will be the futur.
Like in "Minority Report" where it is described the fall of criminality in New York thanks to the possibility to know where and when the murder will be committed so as to do avoid murdering.
Another fantasy films that I like is Star Wars. In those movies we can see the eternal fight between the dark side and the light side; things that I love a lot.
Also the special effects are especially successful, I always expect to see new special effects to during the movie. All the more nowadays special effects are more and more realistic because of computers.
However I am fond of comedy film. I am partial to "Le dinner de con". I think that there are many of good joks. Like those moments when the "victim" understands anythings or when he talks with Belgian accent.
So usually, I prefer American movie, because I think that American actors are better than those in other countries.
Perhaps thanks to quality actors school (école pour comédiens)

To sump up I am crazy about fantasy film which allow me to imagine how will be our society or just dreaming.
The humoristic movies relax my.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Doudou

MessageSujet: Re: vérification d'une rédaction   vérification d'une rédaction Icon_minitimeMar 31 Oct - 15:26

Salut, Phil.

Voici mes modifications en couleur rouge :

For my part, I'm mad about fantasy films. Ideed, I'm fascinated by new technologies, so through these kinds of movies, I can imagine what the future will be like.

"Minority Report" is an example of this genre where the end of crime in New York is possible by knowing where and when a crime will be committed and by being able to prevent it.

Another kind of fantasy film that I like is "Star Wars". In this movie and its sequels, we can see the eternal fight between the dark side and the light side. These are themes I really enjoy. And the special effects are especially good. I always expect to see new special effects throughout the movie. Nowadays special effects are more and more realistic because of computers.

I am also fond of comedy films. I particularly like "Le Dîner de Con". I thought it had a lot of good jokes, like those moments when the "victim" understands ??? or when he talks with a Belgian accent.

However, I usually prefer American movies because I think that American actors are better than those in other countries. Perhaps it's due to the training they get.

To sum up, I am crazy about fantasy films which allow me to imagine the future of our society or to just fantasize; and comedy films relax me.

Voilà, voili, voilou.

Ed
phil1988

MessageSujet: Re: vérification d'une rédaction   vérification d'une rédaction Icon_minitimeMar 31 Oct - 17:58

Merci pour les modifications. cheers

Cette phrase n'est pas très claire :
like those moments when the "victim" understands ??? or when he talks with a Belgian accent.

Peut on la remplacer par cela:
Like those moments when the joke's victim understood nothing in mockeries or when he talks with a Belgian accent.
Doudou

MessageSujet: Re: vérification d'une rédaction   vérification d'une rédaction Icon_minitimeMar 31 Oct - 19:16

Ah bon, je crois t'avoir compris.

... like those moments when the "victim" doesn't understand what's going on...

Ed
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: vérification d'une rédaction   vérification d'une rédaction Icon_minitime

vérification d'une rédaction
Page 1 sur 1