Study Hall
Study Hall
Study Hall
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Study Hall

(Aide aux devoirs)

AccueilDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -29%
PC portable Gamer ERAZER DEPUTY P60 – ...
Voir le deal
999.99 €

immigration

2 participants
AuteurMessage
mimi

immigration Empty
MessageSujet: immigration   immigration Icon_minitimeMar 4 Nov - 15:53

Bonjour Doudou,

Peux tu corriger ma rédaction s'il te plait?

Subject: What are the qualities of an immigrant? Explain the journalist's opinion, give you own with a few examples. Write up to 80 words.

According to the journalist's opinion, the qualities of an immigrant are many.
He gives a good view of the emigration.
In fact, for he: immigrant built New-York. The narrator thinks that New-York was borne witch immigrants initiatives. They gave important wealth to the city; cultural, gourmet, social and even economic wealth.

According my self, I think like the journalist. I believe that immigration isn't a brake for counties. On the contrary I think that immigrations diversities are an essential development.
An immigrant has very qualities. He gives different and unknowing values. You can learn many thinks by an immigrant. For me, cultural and ideological diversity are important.
It would be bad to see in a county people with one culture, one way of life, one skin colour ….
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Doudou

immigration Empty
MessageSujet: Re: immigration   immigration Icon_minitimeMar 4 Nov - 17:01

Salut, Mimi.

According to the journalist's opinion, the qualities of an immigrant are many. He has a good opinion of immigration. In fact, for him, immigrants were the ones who built New York. The narrator thinks that New York was born as a result of the initiatives taken by immigrants. They added to the city's wealth in many ways: culturally, socially, economically, and in introducing gourmet food.

As far as I'm concerned, I feel the same way as the the journalist. I don't believe immigration is an impediment for countries. Quite the contrary, its diversities are essential to their development.

An immigrant has special qualities. He comes with different and potentially beneficial values. You can learn many things from an immigrant. In my opinion, cultural and ideological diversity are important. People living in a country with one culture, one way of life, and one skin colour would have little to offer.

New York s'écrit sans trait d'union.
mimi

immigration Empty
MessageSujet: Re: immigration   immigration Icon_minitimeMer 5 Nov - 8:30

oups... désolé Doudou! je ne sais pas pourquoi, je fais toujours cette faute!
Merci beaucoup à toi!
Doudou

immigration Empty
MessageSujet: Re: immigration   immigration Icon_minitimeMer 5 Nov - 10:06

Mais c'est pas grave, Mimi. C'est tout naturel vu que c'est ce qu'on fait en français. Cool
Contenu sponsorisé

immigration Empty
MessageSujet: Re: immigration   immigration Icon_minitime

immigration
Page 1 sur 1