Study Hall
Study Hall
Study Hall
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Study Hall

(Aide aux devoirs)

AccueilDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-34%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-34% LG OLED55B3 – TV OLED 4K 55″ 2023 – 100Hz HDR 10+, ...
919 € 1399 €
Voir le deal

Plan and Planning

AuteurMessage
Invité
Invité

Plan and Planning Empty
MessageSujet: Plan and Planning   Plan and Planning Icon_minitimeSam 25 Oct - 16:03

what's your life plan and planning?
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Doudou

Plan and Planning Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Plan and Planning   Plan and Planning Icon_minitimeSam 25 Oct - 16:37

The dictionary defines a plan in the following terms: "a scheme, program, or method worked out beforehand for the accomplishment of an objective." Therefore, a plan is an outline of steps I will design and implement to fulfill my ultimate purpose in life. If, during the passage of time, I were to make spur-of-the moment decisions, that would not be considered a plan. If my life's plan is to succeed, my planning must contain specific and detailed steps.

A toi, Eam, de finir. Voici quelques indices :

Goals:

live purposefully
live productively
seek out and take advantage of opportunities
build satisfying relationships
make a list of my skills, talents, and personal gifts
utilize my skills, talents, and personal gifts
obtain an emotionally and financially rewarding career
enter into a successful marriage relationship with my life partner
raise children
take inventory of the positive and negative aspects of my personality, and eliminate the negative aspects through education and training

Invité
Invité

Plan and Planning Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Plan and Planning   Plan and Planning Icon_minitimeSam 25 Oct - 17:48

salut, Merci
To plan my life thus is nothing else than to lead my life more intelligently. This planning helps me to know that what is what I want to make all the time and why. It gives me the courage to choose and to say not in all which would not correspond to my mission or to my vision. Finally, the planning of the life is a concept very strong in personal fulfillment. It returns our life a project which deserves to be led and lived on the best way which is. Don my life is planned according to my objectives which are to have my diploma, to make a success of my criére in the accounting and to marry me and to have children.
Doudou

Plan and Planning Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Plan and Planning   Plan and Planning Icon_minitimeSam 25 Oct - 18:19

To plan my life thus is nothing else than to lead my life more intelligently. This planning helps me to know that what is what I want to make all the time and why. It gives me the courage to choose and to say not in all which would not correspond to my mission or to my vision. Finally, the planning of the life is a concept very strong in personal fulfillment. It returns our life a project which deserves to be led and lived on the best way which is. Don my life is planned according to my objectives which are to have my diploma, to make a success of my criére in the accounting and to marry me and to have children.

As I see it, planning my life is nothing more than living my life more intelligently. Constructing a plan helps me structure what I want to do with the rest of my life as well as understanding the reasons for my choices. In short, life planning is a powerful concept in attaining personal fulfillment. It will allow me to get a preview of how my life will unfold in the best possible way. I am determined to make sure my life plan conforms to my objectives, such as getting my degree and pursuing my career in accounting. I also plan to get married and have children.
Invité
Invité

Plan and Planning Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Plan and Planning   Plan and Planning Icon_minitimeDim 26 Oct - 7:43

MERCI beaucoup
Doudou

Plan and Planning Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Plan and Planning   Plan and Planning Icon_minitimeDim 26 Oct - 10:22

You're welcome, Eam. Laughing
Contenu sponsorisé

Plan and Planning Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Plan and Planning   Plan and Planning Icon_minitime

Plan and Planning
Page 1 sur 1