Partagez | 

Besoin aide

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Besoin aide   Ven 19 Sep - 18:21

Besoin aide
Read the passage and choose the best pronoun from the box to put in the gaps: me, I, them,she, them, he, they, she ,her,I,she
(0) went to swimming practice today and Dana was there. I swam in the next lane to (1).I can swim faster than(2) can, but (3)talked to (4) all the time, and I couldn't concentrate . the other girls got really annoyed too, as (5)was talking about(6) and (7)wanted to hear what she was saying, The coach , Mr Ransome, Was furious ! (Cool said: If you don't stop annoying (9) ,(10)'ll throw you out of the team.
1: I
2:her
3:them
4:them
5: he
6:I
7 she
8 : I
9they
10; she
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Doudou

MessageSujet: Re: Besoin aide   Ven 19 Sep - 21:50

Read the passage and choose the best pronoun from the box to put in the gaps: me, I, them,she, them, he, they, she ,her,I,she
(0) went to swimming practice today and Dana was there. I swam in the next lane to (1).I can swim faster than(2) can, but (3)talked to (4) all the time, and I couldn't concentrate . the other girls got really annoyed too, as (5)was talking about(6) and (7)wanted to hear what she was saying, The coach , Mr Ransome, Was furious ! (Cool said: If you don't stop annoying (9) ,(10)'ll throw you out of the team.
0: I
1:her
2: she
3: I
4: her
5: she
6: them
7: they
8: ???
9: them
10: I
Revenir en haut Aller en bas