Study Hall
Study Hall
Study Hall
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Study Hall

(Aide aux devoirs)

AccueilDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Google Pixel 7 5G – Smartphone 6,3″ OLED ...
Voir le deal
316 €

Pour Sab

AuteurMessage
Doudou

Pour Sab Empty
MessageSujet: Pour Sab   Pour Sab Icon_minitimeSam 24 Mai - 16:59

fille : so what do you think about him ?
mere : euh .. I don't like your fiancé
fille : why ? I love him , he is romantic , attentive , I know he is man of my life . I fell good with him
mere : stop , it is imposible , he doesn't have enough money for to give you beautiful life
fille : the love matches is more important . I don't want to do same mistake that you and dad . I don't want to suffer
Daughter: So what do you think of my fiancé?

Mother: Well... I don't like him.

Daughter: Why not? I love him. He's romantic, and he showers me with attention. I can't picture my life without him. I feel good when I'm around him.

Mother: How can you love someone who doesn't have enough money to give you the life you're entitled to.

Daughter: Money isn't everything, momma. Love is what really counts. I don't want to make the same mistake you and daddy made. I don't want to suffer. I don't want a loveless marriage like yours.

Mother: That really hurt. That's the way you see our marriage, your father's and mine?

Daugher: Yes, and your attitude toward my fiancé hurts me.

Mother: Look, baby. You know how much I love you. I just want you to be happy. I want you to have everything you should have as a wife. Love is fine, but it doesn't put food on the table.

Daughter: I know you love me; but right now, your love seems like more of an obstacle to my happiness. I'm not your little girl anymore. I think I'm smart enough to make the right choices, even if they don't seem right to you.

Mother: It's not my intention to be an obstacle. I'm just afraid that your feelings for this man might be more of infatuation than love. How's he going to support you when he can barely support himself?

Daughter: That's not a problem, momma. I can get a job. Eventually, he'll get a better one. Times are hard now. It's not easy to get a decent job anymore.

Mother: That's my point. Why should you have to go to work?

Daugher: I don't care what you say. I was hoping you wouldn't mind having him as a son-in-law, but I see that's not possible. I wanted your blessing on our marriage, but we can live without it. I'm a woman now. I'll do what I have to do.

Mother: I'm sorry you feel that way. In any case, I wish you the best, and you know I'll always be here for you.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Pour Sab
Page 1 sur 1