1- they started a dancing class last week.
*A dancing class was started last week.
2-Mr. Smith saw the accident.
* The accident was seen by Mr. Smith.
3- He left the report on the desk.
* The report was left on the desk.
4- Everybody will see this film soon.
* This film will be seen by eve
5- He has just finished the report.
* The report has just been finished.
6- An economic crisis followed the war.
* The war was followed
by an economic crisis.
7- Somebody has taken my briefcase .
* My briefcase has been taken by somebody.
8- The teacher returned our written work to us
* Our written was returned to us
by the teacher.
9- Valerie buys books from that store .
* Books are bought by V
alerie from that
10- She had finished the report by noon.
* The report had been finished by noon.
11- The mad dog bit the little boy.
he little boy was bitten by the mad dog.
12- The wind blows the fog away by midmorning .
* The fog is blown away by the wind by midmorning
13- The committee will choose you as its representative.
* You will be chosen by the committee as its representative
14- The maid broke the plate and the glass.
* The plate and the glass were
by the maid.
15- Tall telegraph poles lined the street.
The street were
lined by tall telegraph poles
16- The newspapers reported the event immediately.
* The event was immediately
reported by the newspapers. ou bienThe event was reported immediately...
17- We heard the sound of music.
he sound of music was heard.
18- The police have arrested five suspects .
ive suspects have been arrested by the police.
19- The neighborhood children played with our dog.
* Our dog was played with
by the neighborhood children
20- the doctor ordered him to take a long rest.
* He was ordered to take a long rest by the doctor
21- Lightning struck the house.
* The house was struck by lightning.