Study Hall
Study Hall
Study Hall
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Study Hall

(Aide aux devoirs)

AccueilDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

Mohesha

AuteurMessage
Invité
Invité

Mohesha Empty
MessageSujet: Mohesha   Mohesha Icon_minitimeMer 1 Mar - 11:12

Dernière édition par Mohesha le Dim 6 Sep - 9:43, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Doudou

Mohesha Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Mohesha   Mohesha Icon_minitimeMer 1 Mar - 21:14

Salut, Mohesha.

Je serais ravi de jeter un coup d'œil sur ta lettre.

Pour ce qui est de ta première demande, ce forum, étant peu de temps en existence, est loin d'avoir assez d'individus pour répondre. Dans cette cironstance-là, tu ferais mieux de visiter les forums suivants:

http://schoolangels.be
http://chez.com/bahut/forumanglais.htm
http://forum.wordreference.com

Cependant, n'hésite pas à poster ta lettre ici étant donné que je suis anglophone.

Ed
Invité
Invité

Mohesha Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Mohesha   Mohesha Icon_minitimeJeu 2 Mar - 5:59

Dernière édition par Mohesha le Dim 6 Sep - 9:43, édité 2 fois
Doudou

Mohesha Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Mohesha   Mohesha Icon_minitimeJeu 2 Mar - 10:49

Coucou, Moheshah. Je suis en train de corriger ta lettre.

Dernière édition par le Jeu 2 Mar - 14:58, édité 1 fois
Invité
Invité

Mohesha Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Mohesha   Mohesha Icon_minitimeJeu 2 Mar - 11:45

Dernière édition par Mohesha le Dim 6 Sep - 9:43, édité 1 fois
Doudou

Mohesha Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Mohesha   Mohesha Icon_minitimeJeu 2 Mar - 14:10

Coucou, Mohesha.

Tu verras mes modifications en couleur rouge.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Mélia. I’m almost 22 years old. I was born in France, but I’m from Morocco. I grew up in Vienne. It’s a little town near Lyon. Being a curious person, I developed a passion for new experiences. Ever since I was 10 years old, I decided that one day I would go to the USA.

After considering several different lines of work, I decided that the Au Pair program is more suitable for me because it will permit me to become acquainted with a new country and a new culture within a family environment. I believe this aspect of the program attracted me more than anything else.

I come from a big family : 3 brothers and 4 sisters. My father was a bricklayer and my mother is a homemaker. While we were growing up, my parents taught us to be independent and to be honest with each other and with people outside of our family. I value the education I received at home because now I know I can manage my life. I'm very grateful to my parents for that. I will always love them as well as the rest of my family.

My friends are also an important part of my life. I love to spend time with them, even if we don’t do anything in particular. Just being together, and talking about everything or nothing gives me great pleasure because I share my joys and sorrows with them.

I’m an open-minded person, I don't allow myself to judge others under any circumstances. I’m determined, motivated, and serious. I'm the type of person who does what she says, and says what she thinks. In this way, I feel I'm being honest with myself and with others.

I have my faults, just like everybody else. I tend to be talkative, if I'm to believe my family. I always reminded them that my mouth isn't only for eating, but for talking. When I’m in bad mood, I have a tendency to withdraw into myself; but I never take my ill feelings out on anyone else. I'm a very clean and tidy person. I arrange my clothes by color and my books by size. I'm not sure that would be considered a fault.

I'm a firm believer in physical fitness. When I was younger, I was very actively engaged in sports such as basketball and handball. I was even part of a basketball team. While I'm no longer able to indulge my athletic proclivites, I continue to maintain my fitness by cycling in the summer.

I enjoy window-shopping, walking in the park, going to the movies, or simply watching TV, listening to music, or reading books.

I love animals and I’ve had many : canaries, hedgehogs, goldfish, hamsters, turtles and cats. Now I just have a cat named Micky and a turtle. Taking care of my pets has taught me a great deal of responsibility.

My first experience baby-sitting took place when I was 17 years old. I had to take care of my neighbour’s 5-year-old son. I took my duties very seriously. My neighbour was willing to place her confidence in me, because she was certain I wouldn’t deceive her.

First I prepared lunch at 12 noon. Getting Thomas to eat was the most difficult part of my job. At first, I thought my cooking was bad, which upset me a little. When I called his mother to find out what his favorite dish was, she assured me that what I cooked was his favorite dish. Once he even fell asleep with a piece of meat in his mouth! I made a game of eating lunch, and succeeded in getting him to eat his vegetables. That might appear silly, but I was satisfied because it worked.

When the lunchtime struggle was over, Thomas got some hard-won rest. First we would play hide and seek, and then he would take a nap. He usually spent 2 hours in dreamland. He would wake up around 4 p.m,. at which time we would have a snack. It was easier to get him to eat at that time. Then we played games or watched a video unti his mother came home at 7 p.m. Now Thomas is already ten and has become a very intelligent and well-educated boy. He even has an interest in cooking. Now, that’s funny!

Thomas’s mother recommended me to a very nice family for some after-school tutoring. I was almost 18 at the time, and my duty was to help their eleven-year-old daughter with her homework. Her name was Mélanie. She was a very smart girl. After my classes at school were over, I went to her home. While she was doing her homework, I was doing mine. When she came across a problem she couldn't do, I would help her without giving her the solution. Then we would review the whole lesson. If I saw she still had problems understanding the homework assignment, I would give her more practice.

My tutoring session with her usually lasted between 2 and 4 hours. Little by little, she reached the point where she didn't need my help anymore. She got good marks. I believe she became confident in her abilities. I would often tell her she was just as smart as everyone else. She once told me she wanted be a teacher. I know she can be one. It’s just a matter of wanting to be one hard enough.

My experience with children involves an occasion when I had just turned 18. I had to organize a birthday party for a 10-year-old boy whose name was Alexandre. I hesitated at first because he had invited 11 children; but everything turned out all right. I bought the cake, the sweet drinks, the potato chips, and so on. I provided the music, and generally supervised the whole event.

Sometimes I take care of my nephews. Putting on diapers, bottle feeding, burping are all within my experience. I've learned that babies require more attentive care than older children do.

My experience with different kinds of children at different ages has taught me to see how unique each one is, and that each has his own specific needs..

In addition to caring for children, I also do the housekeeping. My parents travel a lot. Consequently, I’m often left alone at home with my brothers. I cook, sweep the floor, iron, fold up the clothes, put away the groceries after shopping, etc.

One of my main reasons for wanting to become an "au pair" in the United States is that it will be a fantastic experiencefor me to spend a year living in the USA with an Americain family as well as a good opportunity to learn more about its culture and traditions. It will also be an opportunity for me to improve my English. I’m an optimist; and I believe my dream will come true.

I hope that this letter has helped you to know me better, and that it will give us an opportunity to meet each other.

It is with great anticipation that I wait for you to contact me, should
you consider me to be the right person to care for your children.

I hope to hear from you and see you soon,

Mimi, un petit conseil. C'est vrai que tout le monde a ses défauts, mais on n'est pas obligé de les porter à la connaissance de tout le monde. Pour être honnête, il n'est pas nécessaire de se confesser aux inconnus. Mais c'est tout à fait ta choix.

Bon courage et bonne réussite pour tes recherches d'un poste chez une famille américaine.
Invité
Invité

Mohesha Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Mohesha   Mohesha Icon_minitimeSam 9 Déc - 9:12

Dernière édition par Mohesha le Dim 6 Sep - 9:44, édité 1 fois
Doudou

Mohesha Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Mohesha   Mohesha Icon_minitimeSam 9 Déc - 12:49

Salut, Mohesha. Quel plaisir de recevoir de tes nouvelles. Je suis ravi que tu vives maintenant dans mon pays. Minnesota il y fait un peu froid pendant l'hiver, pas vrai ?

Évidemment t'as trouvé le poste que tu cherchais. Je te prie de me tenir au courant de tes activités.

Bonne continuation.

Ed

Dernière édition par le Sam 9 Déc - 18:00, édité 1 fois
Invité
Invité

Mohesha Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Mohesha   Mohesha Icon_minitimeSam 9 Déc - 16:05

Dernière édition par Mohesha le Dim 6 Sep - 9:44, édité 1 fois
Doudou

Mohesha Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Mohesha   Mohesha Icon_minitimeSam 9 Déc - 17:49

Rebonjour, Mohesha.

Merci pour la réponse à mon message. Je suis vraiment heureux que tu aies trouvé le poste que tu voulais tant. J'imagine que maintenant tu parles américain comme une indigène. J'attends avec impatience d'apprendre tout ce qui est de neuf chez toi de temps à autre. And if I don't hear from you before the holidays, I wish you a very Merry Christmas and an equally Happy New Year.

Ed
Invité
Invité

Mohesha Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Mohesha   Mohesha Icon_minitimeSam 9 Déc - 20:58

Hey you!!!! Et non ma reponse c'est avant Noel...c'est la moindre des choses! lol Alors voila les nouvelles...tout est nouveau...enfin plus trop! lol Quoi qu'il en soit mon experience ici m'a jusque la apporte pas mal de chose... De toute maniere en decidant de venir ici je me suis promise de n'avoir aucun regret. C'est le cas. Je vis pleinement mon experience. Apres bah c'est que y'a tellement de chose a dire...faudra que je me plonge dans l'ecriture d'un livre...En francais car c'est la maitrise...je te laisserais traduire en Anglais...MON LIVRE...MA VIE D'AU PAIR!!!! lol
Doudou

Mohesha Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Mohesha   Mohesha Icon_minitimeDim 10 Déc - 14:37

Bon, vas-y donc ! Je suis prêt à le lire. Have a good week.
Invité
Invité

Mohesha Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Mohesha   Mohesha Icon_minitimeLun 11 Déc - 9:46

euhhh...bah euh...je sais pas trop que dire. ok ce qu'on va faire c'est que tu me poses des questions precises et je te repondrais de facon precise! lol Parce que si je devoile toute mon histoire en public avant la publication de mon livre ca va pas etre bon!!! Question de bonne strategie commerciale!!! lol
Doudou

Mohesha Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Mohesha   Mohesha Icon_minitimeLun 11 Déc - 13:28

Salut, Mohesha.

C'est que je me suis trompé de ce que fait une au pair. Jusqu'il y a quelques minutes, j'ai cru qu'une au pair s'occupait des enfants d'une famille. Voici ce que je viens d'apprendre :

AU PAIR
A young foreigner who does domestic work for a family in exchange for room and board and a chance to learn the family's language.

Donc, t'as combien de temps libre ? Tu suis des cours d'anglais ? Comment sont les gens chez qui tu vis ?

Bah, voilà. Bonne journée.

Ed
Invité
Invité

Mohesha Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Mohesha   Mohesha Icon_minitimeMer 13 Déc - 9:39

lol Non non tu t'es pas trompe! La definition me concerne pas! lol je m'occupe bien des enfants d'une famille americaine. Pour mon cas c'est un peu special, je suis plus un chauffeur de taxi! lol des tas d'activites extra scolaire. Mon travail est de faire en sorte que ces petits restent en vie!!! lol j'ai beaucoup de temps libre en journee surtout, j'ai possibilite de prendre des vacances aussi (conge paye en qq'sorte), je prend des cours d'English as Second Language et la famille ou je me trouve sont vraiment adorables!!! Je suis consideree comme un membre de la famille et ca c'est super! je vis avec eux, j'ai mon espace a moi. C'est tout simplement genial!
Doudou

Mohesha Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Mohesha   Mohesha Icon_minitimeMer 13 Déc - 14:19

Coucou, Mohesha.

Je suis ravi que tu sois tellement satisfaite de ton poste. Tu vis vraiment dans le meilleur des mondes. Si jamais, au cours de tes études ESL, t'as des questions, n'hésite pas.

Be well (reste en bonne santé).

Ed
Invité
Invité

Mohesha Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Mohesha   Mohesha Icon_minitimeMer 13 Déc - 15:43

Toujours a ton poste pour aider a ce que je vois! lol t'es genial! Pour mes cours d'ESL et bien c'est gentil mais je maitrise, surtout qu'aujourd'hui c'est mon dernier cours! lol Je pense que pour la suite je vais prendre de l'Espagnol et la j'ai pas vraiment de probleme dans cette matiere! C'est surper sympa de ta part en tout cas de te proposer! Chanceux sont ceux qui t'ont pres de toi...t'es un sacre bonhomme quand meme!!! lol
Doudou

Mohesha Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Mohesha   Mohesha Icon_minitimeMer 13 Déc - 15:53

Thanks, Mohesha. By the way, I love your avatar!
Invité
Invité

Mohesha Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Mohesha   Mohesha Icon_minitimeMer 13 Déc - 15:55

Non merci a toi...et on discute pas!!!!!! lol Very Happy
Contenu sponsorisé

Mohesha Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Mohesha   Mohesha Icon_minitime

Mohesha