Study Hall
Study Hall
Study Hall
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Study Hall

(Aide aux devoirs)

AccueilDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -20%
-20% Récupérateur à eau mural 300 ...
Voir le deal
79 €

question

2 participants
AuteurMessage
mimi

question Empty
MessageSujet: question   question Icon_minitimeDim 18 Nov - 4:46

Bonjour Doudou.

Pouvez vous me traduire cette question :

Do you think that differences of religion, race, culture and social background can be overcome in a relationship? How?
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
mimi

question Empty
MessageSujet: rédac   question Icon_minitimeDim 18 Nov - 6:36

Pensez-vous que des différences de religion, de race, de culture et du milieu social peuvent être surmontées dans une relation? Comment?

voilà ce que j'ai répondu, SVP corrigez car il doit y avoir plusieurs erreurs. ( je n’arrive pas à faire une petite introduction ni une conclusion)

I think that the differences of social background and race can be overcome in a relationship because this thinks are not important in the daily life; nevertheless the couple must be sociable and to be in love. In effect we can see several couples with opposite races or socials backgrounds who are happy together.
Yet in my opinion the difference of religion and culture can’t be always overcome in a relationship because with a different tradition and custom it’s so difficult to live together. Moreover the couple has not the even way of thought, therefore there will are arguments in the couple and with the both families. Nevertheless we can overcome this difficulty if a member of the couple adheres to the cultures of his joint, and the family must be very sociable.

merci de me répondre.
Doudou

question Empty
MessageSujet: Re: question   question Icon_minitimeDim 18 Nov - 14:05

Salut, Mimi.

Do you think that differences of religion, race, culture and social background can be overcome in a relationship? How?
Pensez-vous que des différences de religion, de race, de culture et du milieu social peuvent être surmontées dans une relation? Comment?
Tu as bien saisi dans ta trad le sens de la question.

INTRODUCTION

All partnerships are based on difference, including culture in the broadest sense of the word. Partnerships involving people from different ethnic, religious, social or political backgrounds are more interesting and more challenging. Healthy relationships flourish where there are spaces between you. However, cultural differences become yet another stressor in already vulnerable partnerships. Risk factors include; marriage at an early age; poor support from either family; one partner doing all the learning and adjusting; and failure to reach agreement about bringing up children form this partnership early in their lives.

I think that the differences of social background and race can be overcome in a relationship because this thinks are not important in the daily life; nevertheless the couple must be sociable and to be in love. In effect we can see several couples with opposite races or socials backgrounds who are happy together.
I think that differences in social background and race can be overcome in a relationship because these things aren't important in one's daily life; nevertheless, the couple in question must really love each other for this to happen. As a matter of fact, it's not at all unusual to see couples from different racial ad social backgrounds who are quite happy together.

Yet in my opinion the difference of religion and culture can’t be always overcome in a relationship because with a different tradition and custom it’s so difficult to live together. Moreover the couple has not the even way of thought, therefore there will are arguments in the couple and with the both families. Nevertheless we can overcome this difficulty if a member of the couple adheres to the cultures of his joint, and the family must be very sociable.
However, in my opinion, where religion and culture are involved, couples will probably have more difficulty in overcoming their differences because of their dissimilar and sometimes conflicting traditions and customs. Moreover, since these types of couples don't share the same belief systems, they're more likely to argue with each other and get along poorly with relatives belonging to the other spouse. If, however, one of the spouses is willing to accept the other spouse's religious and cultural differences without any prejudices, the relationship could survive.

CONCLUSION

Most of us want a relationship with another person to love and care for, who will love and care for us in return. Some people spend their entire lives searching for the right relationship, and others give up the search as hopeless. For some, relationships are too difficult, even impossible, for others they are easy to make but hard to keep. Any relationship passes through good times and difficult times, and seems to have a life and pattern of its own. No two relationships are the same.
Contenu sponsorisé

question Empty
MessageSujet: Re: question   question Icon_minitime

question
Page 1 sur 1