Study Hall
Study Hall
Study Hall
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Study Hall

(Aide aux devoirs)

AccueilDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Mascarade ...
Voir le deal

2 questions

2 participants
AuteurMessage
mimi

2 questions Empty
MessageSujet: 2 questions   2 questions Icon_minitimeMar 2 Oct - 18:50

Bonjour,

J’aimerais si possible avoir quelques idées concernent ces deux questions :

1. Would you stop seeing your family if they disapproved of your choice of a career ?

( Je dirais no, because my family is more important as my choice of a career. Je voudrai dire aussi que c’est risqué de se lancer dans une carrière et de laisser tomber sa famille car sans soutien familial on ne peut pas réussir et une carrière ne dure pas toujours mais je ne sais pas comment le formuler)

2. To what extent has the place of women evolved since the beginning of the century as regards marriage, work and education ?

J’ai besoin de votre aide SVP.

Merci.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Doudou

2 questions Empty
MessageSujet: Re: 2 questions   2 questions Icon_minitimeMar 2 Oct - 20:02

Salut, Mimi.

1. Would you stop seeing your family if they disapproved of your choice of a career ?

( Je dirais no, because my family is more important as my choice of a career. Je voudrai dire aussi que c’est risqué de se lancer dans une carrière et de laisser tomber sa famille car sans soutien familial on ne peut pas réussir et une carrière ne dure pas toujours mais je ne sais pas comment le formuler)
Bon, on peut commencer par le formuler en français, après quoi j'en ferai la traduction.

2. To what extent has the place of women evolved since the beginning of the century as regards marriage, work and education ?

Throughout history, women have always aimed for a recognized place in society. Guided by their own field of knowledge and expertise, women like Marie Curie in science, as well as others in different fields, have brought about an awareness of the role of women in any walks of life.

The Feminist movement of the 60' and 70's forced the issue of women's rights to come into people's awareness. These front-runners have helped redefine and consolidate the nature of women's place in society. Today the spread of global women's organizations and the impact of women's contributions to society shows that progress has been made.

In the late nineteenth century the invention of the typewriter gave women a new skill and a job outside the home. During the First World War, women who began to work in factories as part of the war effort, found themselves a place as active members of society.

It is generally accepted that in today's society women have access to education and can promote themselves much more easily than in the seventies. Women's changing role is happening because women nowadays are educated. It is recognised as an essential need for achieving equality in most walk of life. Unfortunately for some women, . Because women often have to cope with home duties: child rearing and everyday domestic tasks, they do not follow their education.

Additionally, efforts have been made to correct the stereotypical roles of males and females in textbooks, but the promotion of stereotypical images of women is still prevalent. The language of text books remain biased in some subjects or its approach is male oriented. Historically, where men's achievements are promoted, women's achievements tend to be left in the background but for few exceptions. In some cases, curricula are also gender biased.

One of the most important factors arising from the 70's feminist movement is the recognition that women should get equal pay for equal work, and should be seen as contributors and valued members of society. Today, women are protected by law in that regard. In most fields of employment, women's presence is felt and their voice is heard. As imperfect as the education system may be, most women have benefited from its teaching.

Nowadays many women are qualified for the career they have trained for, yet it seems that only a small minority finds its way to the top. The majority of women when successful, either do not have a family or rely heavily on grandmothers or child-care centers. The area where the changing role of women is beginning to make an impact is in the media. The media in its many forms offers opportunities for women to organise and propagate their concerns and demands.

The future role of women can be looked at more optimistically. Nowadays, there seems to be a recognition of the vital role women play in society and more status is given to women. Society is changing and with it the role of women and men. In many fields women have come a long way from just their role as mothers and homemakers. They are that and far more. They no longer think that child rearing and home management is their sole duty.

mimi

2 questions Empty
MessageSujet: Re: 2 questions   2 questions Icon_minitimeMer 3 Oct - 5:33

Coucou Doudou.

1. I didn’t would stop seeing my family because she is more important as my career.
(de plus c’est risqué d’entreprendre une carrière et de laisser sa famille de coté car sans soutien familial je ne pourrai pas réussir. Et on sait que la plupart des carrières ne durent pas toujours alors qu’une famille est toujours présente pour nous.
(voilà c’est tout ce que je veux dire, j’ai du mal à le formuler en anglais car il me manque du vocabulaire…).
En fait il suffit juste de répondre aux questions, on ne me demande pas une rédaction.

2. merci beaucoup pour la question 2,Doudou !J’ai lu c’est très intéressant.
Il faut que je trie les phrases que je comprend bien et les plus importantes car ça c’est très bien mais c’est trop pour moi.
Doudou

2 questions Empty
MessageSujet: Re: 2 questions   2 questions Icon_minitimeMer 3 Oct - 10:08

Bonjour, Mimi.

I didn’t would stop seeing my family because she is more important as my career.

(de plus c’est risqué d’entreprendre une carrière et de laisser sa famille de coté car sans soutien familial je ne pourrai pas réussir. Et on sait que la plupart des carrières ne durent pas toujours alors qu’une famille est toujours présente pour nous.

I wouldn't stop seeing my family because they're more important than my career. What's more, starting a new carreer and abandoning one's family is risky business. Without the support of my family, I wouldn't be very successful. And everyone knows that most careers aren't long-lasting, while one's family is always there for us.

Have a good day, Mimi.
Contenu sponsorisé

2 questions Empty
MessageSujet: Re: 2 questions   2 questions Icon_minitime

2 questions
Page 1 sur 1