(Aide aux devoirs)

AccueilFAQS'enregistrerConnexion

Partagez | 

ICT Training Center in Togo

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
MissMary

MessageSujet: ICT Training Center in Togo   Ven 9 Mar - 13:42

Merci beaucoup d'avance de bien vouloir m'aider à corriger cette petite rédaction : Smile

During the class sessions I did the CRL different activities. I also did the exercises in the Assimil book in order to help me with these activities. It allowed me to review the basics of English. It's a really good book that I have found interesting and the exercises are simple. It also allowed me to review the irregular verbs and their rules with the help of Bescherelle Anglais "grammaire" and "exercices".
I took part in these workshops in order to understand English better and review the basics that I need.
I also learned with the help of a podcast (video subtitled) , an English Technology Report from VOA special English TV, March.13, 2011 about the evolution of Internet technologies in developing countries. We need to know that the majority of the Internet users is now in developing countries.
The video particularly deals with a certified Cisco program in a new ICT training Center in Togo, which allows the youth to improve their professional skills ; another goal is to encourage participation by women and girls (at least 30 %).

There are other centers in Africa, all of them are intended to increase ICT jobs in developing countries.
I choose this podcast because it deals with Technology, an interesting topic.
Now, I would like to know more about the particular subject of ICT in developing countries. For instance, I wonder if thirty percent women complete the program. Students pay for training, the cost is different in each country and I’d like to know how it works in other places.

I think that the creation of this center is interesting because it allows to give an opportunity to youth and women from Togo. Togo is a rich country but its population is poor and where the education system has been neglected for two decades. Thanks to the establishment of this center, knowledge sharing culture is possible.

I chose a podcast based on my level of English. It is subtitled and allowed me a better understanding of English, looking up in the dictionary some words I didn’t know. I liked this podcast because I could catch the general meaning.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

ICT Training Center in Togo
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1