Je suis pas sûr de comprendre vraiment ce que tu veux faire comme pub. Ça doit exister déjà ce truc ou faut que tu l'inventes ?
En tout cas, voici qqch qui existe déjà :
CUISINART ICE CREAM MAKER
Now you can enjoy the finest homemade frozen treats at home! The fully automatic Cuisinart Frozen Yogurt-Ice Cream & Sorbet Maker lets you make your favorites in 20 minutes or less, with no fuss and no mess. Just add ingredients to the bowl, press ON and the machine does the rest!
* New mixing paddle makes frozen desserts and drinks in 20 minutes
* Large capacity makes up to 1 1/2 quarts
* Double insulated freezer bowl eliminates the need for ice
* Easy lock transparent lid with large spout makes adding ingredients simple and mess free
* Fully automatic with large ingredient spout for adding ingredients
Yes, this ice cream maker is wonderful. It's the best ice cream you will ever have. No ice or salt needed, just freeze the bowl overnight and the next day you have soft serve in 30 minutes or less. And it's far superior to store-bought ice cream, and is easier to make than you would expect. Chill your mix overnight before churning, and you will have a delicious custard. Just put the bowl in the freezer and the mix in the fridge the night before so both are ready to go the next day. Everyone will be impressed with the final result, and your ice cream desserts will be a hit for entertaining guests on holidays and other special occasions.